Over the last 11 years, 207 medical students from across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific have been nominated by their medical schools to receive a RANZCOG Women’s Health Award.
Established to highlight the work of the College and promote the specialty of obstetrics and gynaecology, the $500 award recognises a final-year student for exceptional achievement during the Women’s Health rotation.
In 2016, nine medical schools participated in these awards. The College congratulates the following recipients of the Women’s Health Award:
- Anzel Jansen van Rensburg, Bond University
- Erika Strazdins, University of New South Wales
- Archana Prasad, Fiji National University
- Natasha Stark, University of Notre Dame (Sydney)
- Bradley Smiley, University of Wollongong
- Nicole Simpson, Griffith University
- Claire Munro, University of Otago
- Yolanka Mariola Lobo, James Cook University
- Revati Chopara, University of Auckland